green

Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekend Trip!



May is an exciting month to me - we have Memorial Day which means a long weekend, spring is in full force making the weather so beautiful, flowers are blooming and everything is coming back to life - but one of my favorite things about May is the Brimfield Flea Market!  I actually grew up in the town next to Brimfield so it has been a part of my entire life.  Well this weekend my family and a group of friends are venturing up to Brimfield to do some serious antiquing!  We will even be roughing it and camping out in a little cabin in the woods!  Should make for an excellent adventure!  So stay tuned next week for some fun photos of our trip and hopefully some great finds AND follow our Instagram and Twitter over the weekend to see our trip as it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment